(Christine Cox Trailblazer Award Winners: John Thomas, Rowena Naufal)
The Central Ranges LLEN celebrated its 10th Annual General Meeting on the 14th of May 2013 at Kilmore Trackside racecourse.
There was an excellent attendance of members and stakeholders reviewing the achievements of the organisation over the past year.
The Central Ranges LLEN launched the Murrindindi Training Needs Analysis report will all attendees receiving a copy.
Key achievements for 2012 where the:
- Murrindindi Training Needs Analysis Report
- Macedon Ranges Flexible Learning Options programs
- Lower Hume VET and Pathways Cluster
- Koorie Pathways Program Celebration Day
- Macedon Ranges Training Needs Analysis and Learn Local Strategic Planning project
- Murrindindi Training Institute
- Macedon Ranges Youth Partnerships project
The Central Ranges LLEN honoured the legacy of inaugural Board and staff member Christine Cox, by re-naming its annual award to the Christine Cox Trailblazer Award. This years recipients were:
- Rowena Naufal – Murrindindi Training Institute Chair and former CEO of CEACA
- John Thomas – Education and Training Manager – Kyneton Community Learning Centre
John Thomas was our guest speaker on the day, providing insight into the development of flexible learning options for disengaged young people and leading the Macedon Ranges Training Needs Analysis and Learn Local Strategic Planning project.
For more information and including the 2012 annual please go to our 2013 Annual General Meeting page.