The State Government is inviting you to help shape the future of public transport in regional Victoria.
The Regional Network Development Plan will be built from your ideas about what your local community and region needs from public transport.
This long-term plan will take into account the different needs of individual communities and deliver a regional public transport network where train, coach and bus services work together to get people where they need to go.
You can fill out our survey, join a discussion forum for your area, or register your interest in joining a community workshop. You can provide feedback any time between now and Friday 11 September 2015.
Hume region community workshops
- Seymour: 11am to 1pm, Fri 7 August – Seymour Club, 1 Elizabeth St.
- Benalla: 5pm to 7pm, Mon 10 August – Benalla Performing Arts and Convention Centre, 57 Samaria Rd.
- Wangaratta: 5pm to 7pm, Tues 11 August – Wangaratta Turf Club, Racecourse Rd.
- Wodonga: 6pm to 8pm, Wed 12 August – Wodonga TAFEspace, Strategic Planning Room, 158 Lawrence St.
Loddon-Mallee region community workshops
- Swan Hill: 11am to 1pm, Fri 21 August – Stradbroke Hall, Cnr of Stradbroke Avenue and Rutherford St.
- Mildura: 5pm to 7pm, Mon 24 August – Quality Hotel Mildura Grand, Seventh St.
- Castlemaine: 6pm to 8pm, Tues 25 August – Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton St.
- Echuca: 5pm to 7pm, Wed 26 August – Mecure Port of Echuca, 465 High St.
- Bendigo: 7.30pm to 9.30pm, Thurs 27 August – The Capital, 50 View St.
To register for a workshop and to find out more click here